The application is done through an on-line form.
Please ask the link to the application form to the local contact at your home university.
If you don't know if your institution is a partner of the Internship Program or you don't know the name of the contact person, please ask this information to Dr Elena Murè by sending a message to this address.
Please, mind that we will not accept any application after the deadline of January 29th 2016.
Before beginning the online aplpication, please prepare the following documents :
- Detailed Resume (download the CV form
- Copy of the passport
- A letter of statement in French or in English (including the internship subjects or research areas the student is interested in, and why you are qualified for these subjects)
- List of courses already taken (download the form
- Official transcripts of records including full details of all university-level courses (scanned copies)
- Two letters of recommendation from two professors (download the form
) must be added to this application file.
- Approval from your Home Institution (download the form
Partner Institutions must send the list of preselected candidates to the Vice Presidency for International Relations by e-mail
before January 29th, 2016